Friday, July 13, 2007

Very Positive News from RD!




The above pictures are new sample clothing from RD.

Last Thursday, got up 5:50AM,going to Hereford 9AM, meeting RD in his shop, after showing to him my works and quoting him of the price, he repeated: " I'm thrilled, I'm very happy, this is exactly what I want." "I am so happy I met you guys, let's do business!"

After talking through the details, I understood more what is RD's work style and what is golf clothing in his mind.I really admired him, he is such a good, diligence business person, very frank very positive! I like him much more than before!

He need me do more designing for him, including ladies crops( navy, stone), skorts(navy, stone), polo cool dry t-shirt( white, navy,pink, green--), mens cool dry t-shirts( white, red, black, navy, green), mens shorts( navy, black, stone). I am very happy about this!

He gave me a few samples, I will post to China factory tomorrow.

I am sure we can co-orperate very well in the future.

No comments: