Monday, July 09, 2007

enjoyed "Wimbeldon" time




If we clicked obove link website,we would find you could buy Tennis clothing through BBC sports news website.

I have to say Wimbeldon is a very commercial and successful Tennis game. Every year when "Wimbeldon" time comes, I am so looking forward to watching it.I really enjoy my "Wimbeldon" time every year and I also had a great time in last two weeks.

Bartoli Backhand was really impressed me, she comes from a France village and looks quite mature but actually she is very young, she can use both hand to play. I learned playing tennis a few years ago in Paris, the coach surprised I can play both hand at the same time. But I never stick on one sport, maybe I need to try tennis agbain, no, bedmiton is better for me, he he------. Now I am doing skipping and got to GYM, so I am quite fit now.

No comments: