Wednesday, October 04, 2006

05/10/2006
MEETINT WITH CLAUDIA

After I finished some illustrator this morning I made my decision to see Claudia. I got to Jackson Mill around 2PM, fortunately Claudia was in her office alone when I saw her. It didn’t take me any time waiting for her, very happy about this.

Claudia disagreed me using high visible fabric for the piping, she also concerned my collection colours and she suggest me using one bright colour for the piping.

Following these suggestions I got some ideas in my head, I was quite released because I don’t need to make so many garments for my subject, I think 5 is ok, although I had made so many fabrics by myself, probably the fabrics will be used in the future for myself.

I post all of my fabrics to China manufactory yesterday, the factories in China are on national holiday, so it should be delivered in their hand on 8th October.

I have spoken to Mr Zhao Jian Zhong who is general manager in Baotou Evershine Kashmirland Industrial Company Ltd. He would like cooperate with me and he will make sample for me after I email my design illustrator to him. I will talk to his sales staff next week regarding market their product in UK market. I am really interested in using their yarn to make golf wear.

I need to send my final design illustrator to Susan tomorrow..

Went to GYM at 8pm.

Not very busy day!

Jing Ye

No comments: