Thursday, March 13, 2008

Holiday

I got 4 days holiday. But there is no rest for my holiday.

Monday
Had tutorial with Key( my new programer leader) and John( fabric teacher maybe has another title which is nobody told me yet) in the university on Monda
Surprised me that I heard Claudia( my old programer leader)came back to work now. And I went to studio to see her. We had a very good chatting with Tony( one of my next year classmate who came to tutorial on the day). Claudai showed me her daughters pictures, her daughter seems very clever,heathly and beautiful, bless she and her daughter!


Tuesday

Did Sedex work for Dimensions at home all day.

Wednesday
Did Sedex action plan all day and sent emails to Derek, Sarah and Neil. Maybe they don't think it is necessary, but I think it is necessary.

Thursday(today)
Thinking about my disertation and my presentation, I need to do more reasearch for it.
Going to swimming tonight.

No comments: