Thursday, March 13, 2008

Be a member of Haven Church

Roger Borlace( Chruch Minister) tought me that I should be a member of the church in the last Bible study time. I didn't have this kind of concept which is I should be a member to a Church before.I thought every church is my family,in fact,it isn't-----.It is really good, it seems I will have a big family in the Haven Church.

So last night, Ann and Laura came to visiting me. We had a very good conversation about God and my Christian experience .I believe both of them have been doing jobs for Haven Church for long time. I like them as the same as I like Roger.

I like Roger, he is very easy to communicate, he is warm, wisdom---- and he is handsome he he--, another reason is his wife is one of the most beautiful and elegence ladies I have seen in the churches. I have to say I like both of them.

They will give me a ceremony on the one of Sunday's services. I need to think about my responsibility in the new and big family.

No comments: