Thursday, August 02, 2007

still very proud of my defining for my design last year--2007 JING OLIVE Lady’s Golf Clothing





















The images made last year.

Thinking aback last year in the MA course stage 2, we had done so many works.

Still can’t believe I made fabric for the golf t-shirts by myself (see the t-shirt's pictures which has olive pattern, helped my John, he is very helpful teacher).

Review the garments I have done, I still very proud of my defining for my design last year--2007 JING OLIVE Lady’s Golf Clothing, which is not just for the golf course but also for the leisure life, and I took some military elements into my design as I wanted my clothing can remind golfers contribute something for the children and women who are suffering from the war.

Hopefully every golfer realises “peace world” is our duty.

I am very happy publish my design and my image again ---2007 JING OLIVE Lady’s Golf Clothing which designed by me last year in August.

No comments: