Monday, July 09, 2007

Women's meeting on every Thursday


There is Wonmen's meeting on every Thursday presided by my friend Karina in the Internation House Church in Derby the city where I am living.

The ladies in the meeting come from different countries, they are so lovely and frank that I can't find any excuses to "skip classes". I have been attended twice and I have learned a lot about lady's things-----.

Each week the meeting has different topic, the first week we talked about "inner and out beautiful", the sedcond week we talk about "running home". This week will be another excellent topic(I am sorry I forget). Unfortunately I have to go to another city to see my custermmor this Thursday, I will miss all of them in the group.

This is the picture about ladies in the meeting group last week, I am not in the photo because I was taking picture.

No comments: