Monday, July 02, 2007

my own new business------





The pictures are my recent works for RD.

There are so many jobs that I have done for RD, sampling, desining, new fabrics, pricing---, I really need to show him and can't wait to showing my works to him.

Send an email to RD, he didn't reply.left my message to his staff, he didn't call me back. ----, to be fank I am not worry about my business( I am very confident), I just worry about what happened to him, since I hit by car I became an anxious person.

So have to use my head to have his mobile(i am a very good marketing person), yes, I got it and then call him immediately. At the last, we talked, he said he was away this week , he let me to call him again next Monday, and I was told we could meet next week. It was so nice to hear from him.

Hope RD have very good week, he he----

To do business is not easy------------------, be patient is really important.

Oh, comtinue remaind myself having an oppintment with physiotherepy 2:30PM in Nuffield hospital.

No comments: