Sunday, October 22, 2006





Saturday, 21 October 2006
Thinking about my customers all night

My customers profiles, their sports behaviours, playing environment& requirements, what do they expect from clothing, their ages, colours, fabrics, marketing strategy, how can let them buy my clothing---

Searching goggle to understand spring &summer weather in UK( my clothing designed for spring &summer), but I can’t find spring temperature(don’t know why), the summer temperature is around 30°c.

About Michelle Wie, the more I researched her the more I liked her. Sometimes there is no reasons to like somebody; actually there must be some reasons in the mind. I like her Asian face, very tall, very young, very sportive, very sexy, innocent and lively, she is a pretty and clever girl, hope she could achieve more and more in the golf course.
Feel needed sweet today and then ate too much sweat so that can’t eat anything at dinner time, suddenly think of my classmate Marie’s (who comes from Sweden) words, “Jing, I don’t want works any more, I need love------”, so I am also under high pressure and I need sweet.

As a designer has to face computer all day sometimes all night, how can I keep skin fresh? Don’t want to be old so quick; there are so many to do-----and so much to say------.








No comments: