Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday 22/10/2006(the pictures are golf cap very intetesting)

Went to university ! Saw classmates and teachers again, they are doing very well! Marie passed her thankful to me, because I had asked my friend to put nearly £85 to one Shanghai fabric company buying baboo fabrics for her, she will receive the fabrics on this Thursday, but she is anxious about making garment timetable, so she wants to ask for extention for the presentation(presentation will be next Monday). Hopefully she can manage everthing!I am very happy that I can help designers sorting out problems which are from China side .

Went into Claudia's office talking to her, she said she was very interested in what I am doing, what I have done is very different from others, so she hoped I could present the whole process about my "product develepment with China manufactory". Actually my work is a team work but I can manage it by myself at the moment. As a Chinese I am very proud I can use Chinese language doing my works.

Charles arranged 4 designers who come from "Rab"(outdoor company) did presentation for us. Two of them graduated from our course many years ago. I really enjoyed what they talked about,very simple very helpful. Experience are the most important knowledges!!!!!After I told them what I am doing, the manager(forgot the name) came to talk to me, he said he was quite suprised about what I am doing and he hoped I could find placment job as I want in UK.

Everybody worries about "presentation", Charles is trying his best let us find good way doing this, he knows our situation and emphasize that we should have good rest before "black Monday".

Received sample clothing from Hangzhou Company, quite happy about something, but not satisfied at some technique things, need to send e-mail asking them. After all, these are my first sampling. As a designer, I am very extited about my "product delepment".

Susan told me she would try to send me sample clothing on the China time before 9pm, I am not so sure about this, will ask her tomorrow.

Mrs Ren emailed me she had post sample to me today from Baotou, she told me I would receive it on 27th.

Hopefull I can receive everything by this weekend, and then I need to do tranfer print, take pictures---

There are so many to do

No comments: