Thursday, October 19, 2006




19/10/2006 my samples

Today another company HangZhou Qianling Golf Company sent me pictures. They have already done my samples. They sent the t-shirt's picture to me and explained to me bacause time was very limited so the sample is not so perfect, they even did't change the collar and cuff's fabric, still used jacket cuff fabric, my God!

I am quite happy their garment making telenology. But they changed some kind of my design ideas.

Please see the pictures!

They have sent my samples including one lady's jacket, one man's jacket and the t-shirt to me today. I opened a specially TNT account for the company. They can use the account post to me their samples,fabrics. I can pay the fee in England after I received the post.

The lady who is contacting me in this company name Linyun, I found I started to like her. If you wanted to be liked by sombody you should liked sombody at the first, how do you think?

No comments: