Thursday, September 14, 2006


14/09/2006 Thursday

Making fabric & Munich

I still can't find accommodation in Munich, the hotle that I have looked were all booked out. There is a the biggest bear festvial in Munich as the same time as European Golf Exhibition. What should I do? God please help me! I really want to attend the exhibition, I got so much to do, I really want to launch my golf collection before Novermber!

I having been making fabrics for 3 days now! The machine always stopped when I was making fabrics in the university, because I put5% Lycre, 45% Polyesler, 50%TENCEL in the machine. This is the first time the machine use this kind of yarn.The fabric pattern is good but I need to use machine transfering colour to it otherwise it is too pale. So I need to order transfer paper in advance. My plan is finishing all of fabrics making things within next week(18-22).

I havn't got a piece of fabric in my hand. I got so much to do. I am panicing but it is happy panicing.

No comments: