Sunday, September 10, 2006


10/09/2006 Sunday

There is fabulous sunshine outside. But I can't go to outside to enjoy it because I havn't finished my study plan. I miss my church so much and i miss my friends so much, I always meet them and chat with them in the Sunday's service.

I am jealous of the people who can enjoy their drinks under sunshine thinking about nothing and wathing people come and go .

I have to do research for my Munic Europe exhibition, and book my ticket( try free)and hotel, I have to think about plane time and the most important thing is how to go to Germany embassy to get my visa,this is not fair for me and I hate that.

I also have to deaign my fabric pattern today and give it to John tomorrow. I want to make fabrics for tomorrow( very excited about this, I never think I can make fabric by myself, I really pleased that I can learn more).

And I have a new idea for my designing, I want to do more research for this, I need to stetch these ideas and show Claudia tomorrow, hopefully she can give me some advice.

Too many things to do but I am very positive, I think I have much more self-confince than before and I really enjoy doing this!!

"England's" Sunday is such beautiful including my study works!!!! I love my study so much!!! So I love this Sunday so much!!!!

No comments: