Tuesday, September 05, 2006

05/09/2006 Tuesday

Fantasitic day!

John was late for about 2 hours for the afternon course. Actually he is not a teacher but he can slove our big problem because we had a lack of fabric for designing our project! He is really good, he has rich experice for the fabric and he has a sence of humor. He is very clever at communicating with us. Hopefully we can get the fabric that we want as soon as possible!

I was the first person that had tutorial with Claudia. Claudia gave me some advice about my design colours and ideas. I really appreciate it! because I don't know, I should bring the whole work that I have done in the summer hoilday to show Claudia,so I am going to see her tomorrow again.

I had my presentation result from Charles, which is B. I am quiet happy about this. Actually I didn't know the presentation would be marked!!!!! Charles is the teacher. Here are his good points: 1) He really cares about us 2) He has enough energy caring about us 3) He has enough knowledge& sourse caring about us. 4) He is always postive.

There is big difference between Chinese & British, it is 2 late, I will continue this topic next time!

Jing

No comments: